Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tickled Pink

Since Spring has passed, Summer is here, and Autumn is just around the corner, I think this calls for a celebration to wear pink! I normally am not so into the color pink, but recently I have been living with my best friend and former roommate from freshman year of college who is, I guess you could say, a little pink-a-holic. The other day I caught her doing her laundry and we have an old school line dry in our back yard, you know the ones that they used to have back in the day when dryers didn't exist. Well, she is all about line drying her clothes, and I look out our apartment window to see that her whites were not so white but mostly pink! I thought it was the cutest thing ever because it totally matches her bubbly, girly personality to a T.

Pink is the perfect Spring and Summer color. I have found some super cute things online that I have fell in love with I wanted to share with all of you! Enjoy!

Super cute, classy and pink! Add it to your wishlist ;)


BCBG pink dress with embroidered flowers= girls favorite summer party dress. Love it. 

If this Urban Outfitters Motel Lesley Dress doesn't scream sexy and cute, I don't know what does. Summer favorite!

Til next time lovelies- Stay chic 
Love, Alex xx