Saturday, April 7, 2012

WILD and FREE


I just discovered this amazing Etsy Shop!!Wild and Free Jewelery.

The designer's name is Corina Brown, she lives in Santa Barbara, and I think I'm in love. This girl has talent and is very creative! She has unique designs for the "free" spirited fashionista and I love it because the concept is directly expressed in her pieces. From feather hair extensions to gypsy chains to vintage boots and headdresses, she has created a unique shop and I think that this is going to be my new obsession.
 If you go and "Like" her on FaceBook (which you should, no questions asked) you'll find some amazing inspiration in her photo albums. Even a step by step guide to making vintage boots out of cowgirl boots, adorned with belts, denim and crochet fabrics and Mexican blankets.




Photos from http://www.facebook.com/wildesunshine#!/wildandfreejewelry

I'm gonna throw in a thank you, Wild and Free, for starting my day off with some amazing inspiration for creativity! Absolutely love your stuff! xx

Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/wildandfreejewelry

xx love, alex