Monday, March 21, 2011

new girl in town

I am new here....
Lately I have been overly interested in fashion. I recognized that I take pleasure in the finer things in life. I love dressing up everyday, doing new exciting things with my hair and decorating my apartment. I love finding hidden vintage treasures at thrift stores and dressing up my outfit with too many accessories. Online shopping is my weakness. I am in love with design and fashion! I find inspiration from other fashion bloggers, I love that we can all share our discoveries on here! I will always try to broadcast the fabulous, beautiful and the good, because who wants to read about the bad and the ugly?

My purpose is to inspire others with my findings and inform the world of the loveliest things that spark my interest. I am always intrigued to hear new ideas, thoughts and I dare you to create some interesting dialogue with me. Continue to be chic and consider my page when you are looking for new inspiration for this fabulous life!
Stay tuned...

xoxo Alex