Thursday, April 26, 2012

Me, Myself & I

I'm just going to say it, I know this post may sound a little conceded, however I have been looking forward to blogging about modeling. Since my modeling career is so fresh and new, I wanted to share with you some of my outfits I wore to my first ever photo shoot.
An amazing woman I met in December at my first fashion show in Aspen, Andrea Simms, happens to be an awesome photographer as well as a successful fashion consultant! She works at a high end consignment store in town and I ran into her, with great news that she wanted to do a shoot with me! I thought, "awesome! she has great fashion sense, she's a personal fashion consultant, and she's so much fun." So we set up a time and place to meet, however we wished the weather were a little nicer, we made due. Everything went so well and I didn't think I would like being in front of the camera at first but then I got used to being with her and she made it super easy and fun for the both of us.
I really want to send out a special thank you to Andrea and I hope that the two of us get to work together again soon!

Here are some of the photos from our shoot! :)
xx love, alex


























Fancy Pants :)