Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rhapsodic Summer Fashion

During my blogging research I came across the website Fashion Traffic and I am so thrilled that I found it! They are a source for fashion bloggers to utilize for making those blogging dolla's! I signed up and I'm super excited to start using this for earnings later on down the road.

While searching about their site, looking at different online shops you can post from to your blog to earn a small portion of the cost of any skirt, dress, pants, bag, accessories, etc. on a certain website, I came across a website called ASOS. {Instant love} 

They have a tool where you can shop their entire website, other websites, and create your own look from all categories of the shopping world! AMAZING! So here is one look I created, and it is so fun to look through all of the items they have on their site. I found this picture of the woman in the white lace skirt and that became my inspiration for the whole outfit. I went with turquoise accessories and brown and pink to go with the skirt. I can picture this outfit for a summer concert (minus the heels). You can sign up and create your own looks here!

Get the look!
 xx love, alex
DKNY Bag

Browns Sunglasses
Question-Air Boots
Urban Excess Fedora

ASOS Ring
Republic Corset Top
ASOS Lace Layers Skirt
Forever21 Bangles