Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kali's Denim Aspen

Recently I moved back to the mountains to rediscover my love for the winter season. Let's just say, that didn't take too long. I am all nestled into my home again and loving working in Aspen. I love love love winter fashion, it has changed drastically from when I used to live in the mountains however it will always be timeless. Working at Gorsuch Limited in Aspen, I am now exposed to the high fashion designers I love and admire. Although I will never be able to afford anything in the store, I can still dream about wearing the $3,500 Roberto Cavalli Litizia coat ;)

Aside from loving all of the high fashion I am surrounded by forty hours a week, there are some semi-affordable and easy fashion shopping gems in Aspen. I came across Kali's Denim a month ago when I came to town with my mom. I absolutely love the easy Aspen ensemble they carry. Located in a great location right in the new Fat City Plaza, window shoppers are bound to come across some fabulous pieces to lure them inside. The denim lines she carries that are the best sellers for the season are under $150! Divine Rights of Denim won't put a hole in your pocket, but a new pair of jeans in your closet. The distressed jean look is super cute this season, I fell in love with the skinny jean from Siwy for $212, and a little different baggy distressed jean from Tag+ that is just $152. Perfect with some brown suede boots!

Other than the denim she carries in her store, I found some great must have's for Aspen's winter season such as their t-shirts that are one size fits all- perfect easy fashion staple. I am obsessed with sweaters, and Kalis' has some unique jackets and sweaters for the winter season.

By Doma- Orange Leather Jacket
 By John Eshaya- Fur Vest
This has to be my ultimate favorite for winter! This needs to be in your closet.
Perfect with skinny jeans and boots.
 By Wildfox- Peace Sign Pullover
Super comfy, easy fashion look again. Pair it with jeans or your favorite lounge pants. 

By- Alternative
 Kali's also carries some distinct accessories like this saddle bag with fringe. Saddle bags are adorable this season!
If you are visiting the mountains this season, be sure to stop in her store to take a peek! Glamor Glamor Glamor!! 
Until next time-  
xoxo Alex
Also check out dwellable by clicking the link below! All about Aspen Vacation info :)