Thursday, April 26, 2012

Inspiration Nation

Just the word inspiration makes me feel all tingly inside. Inspiration has always been what has driven me to continue to pursue my dream of owning my own boutique/ salon. Although there are so many influences from people, companies, local designers, friends, family, cosmetologists, small business owners and the media, there is always one from those categories that, every once in a while continues to inspire my passion.
Jusssssssst sayin'.... Creare Designs is one of those. Local Colorado designer, model, go go dancer, and hair & makeup artist, Samantha Martucci. A few months ago, shortly after I fell in love with Etsy.com, I saw Sam was selling her pieces on the site, I had already loved this fur vest she had on in one of her modeling photos and what do you know... She was selling it! I bought it of course, I love it! I am even wearing it in one of my photos from my photo shoot with Andrea.
Anyways, let's get back to the inspiring part. I took a look at her Facebook page, she was doing so many cool things with her shop and clothing line I kinda thought to myself "this is the inspiration boost I need" because this was EXACTLY the excitement that I needed! She even won her first runway show prize in March and the final is coming up in May. So be sure to vote for her! And go to the show, which I believe is at Suite200 in downtown Denver.
Her designs are so well fabricated and thought out. I love the fact that she models her own pieces, she seems to have great connections with Denver photographers, and the way that she has been "advertising" her line is awesome, she has a lot of followers. From her passion, drive and motivation, to her outgoing personality and ability to network, I think this girl is going places. She has so many people who support her and love her line, including myself. Time to pull out the sewing machine....

Creare Designs
Photo from http://www.etsy.com/listing/97137788/striped-strapless-cutout-dress-just-in   





































Check her out! You're missing out if you haven't already....Creare Designs on Etsy   http://www.etsy.com/shop/sltucci
Creare Designs on Facebook   http://www.facebook.com/CREAREdesigns?ref=ts
Truly inspired! 


xx love, alex