Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Miss Hot Legs

It's beginning to feel a lot like summer!

Flowers in your hair, lounging by the pool, hiking, biking, sun dresses, espadrilles, bright colors, picnics, frisbee, refreshing cocktails, sandals, the beach, warm summer nights, romance. Ok, ok, I am going a little overboard envisioning my summer but you get the picture.
Anyways, in a toast to everything summer, I am pulling out my short shorts and looking for new ones too! I know you are all ready to show off those hottttt legs of yours and let me tell you, you won't have to worry about not finding the perfect style for you! There are so many different styles of shorts out for the summer. High waisted, jean, color block, tie dye, studded... etc. I found some cute ones on Etsy about a month ago and ever since I saw those I have been obsessing over the high waisted jean shorts. Talk about the perfect summer wardrobe essential that goes so well with my Jeffrey Campbell love affair.


Here are some of my favorites that you just can't go wrong with!




My studded high waisted shorts from Etsy! Check out her shop JuliLand :)






Bleach Shorts on Etsy

American Apparel Corduroy

Free People Floral


NastyGal Indian Summer

NastyGal Daisy Dukes {for when your ass is feeling fabulous}





Pull out those short shorts ladies, it's about time to show off those legs of yours and strut your stuff :)

Til next time ladies! 
Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday,
xx love, alex