Monday, May 21, 2012

Coral, Floral

The weather has been so gorgeous lately! It calls for sun dresses, sandals, espadrilles and pomegranate mojitos.

I recently went to H&M in Denver and their store is beyond amazing. I found the cutest sun dress, in coral of course, with a white floral detail. So cute!

My mom knows that I've been obsessing over this color lately too. She and my dad went to Hawaii a few weeks ago and she came back with a few gifts for me! She came back with a Roxy dress with coral flowers on it, as well as a coral dress by Elan that you can wear in multiple ways, you can even wear it as a skirt. Searching online at the recent color trends of the summer, a lot of designers have been using this color on the runway too!

Mattew Williamson dress

Elan coral dress

Photo from Pinterest
 I love this dress! She looks amazing and I adore the black lips matched with her black floppy sun hat.
H&M coral floral dress

Essie nails

Photo from Pinterest
 Super chic! Coral shorts and purse to match!
Roxy floral dress
Miss Selfridge jeans

TopShop bag


Happy Monday and happy shopping lovelies!
xx love, alex