Thursday, May 17, 2012

Vegas Baby

Summer is upon us and I am so stoked about everything happening!! My girlfriends and I are headed to Vegas in a few weeks to party with the best of them at the Electric Daisy Carnival and I could not be more excited! Number one because we are road tripping and I love summer road trips. Number two because it's Vegas and I had so much fun last year, I can't wait to make more memories this year with my favorite party girls. And number three, because I am hand making all our outfits again this year with some even cuter ideas!

I am working on sewing up some festi outfits for us and I wanted to share what I was making with all of you! And I wanted to share where some of my inspiration came from for my ideas.....

 I am using some old dresses from American Apparel and Forever21 to make some tops.

 I bought these fabrics off of Etsy from Mimis Fabric Shop


 I bought these zippers, lace and green chiffon leaves on Etsy from QFabrics Shop
 These feathers came from Zucker Feathers  
which I love because you can buy in bulk and there are so many options!!

Inspired by......

Photo from Instagram

Photo from Instagram

Bodysuit from Etsy shop Roufe

Photo from Instagram

Photo from Instagram
Wild and Free Jewelery on Etsy

I'll post photos of our trip later : ) Happy sewing! 
Can I get a whoop whoop for festi season!? Whoop Whoop!!
xx love, alex