Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Skill, Support, and Shoes

Happy May to all you beautiful fashionista's!

Since I have been blogging for a little over a year now, I decided it is time to move on up in the blogging world.  I am still new to all of this but I am constantly learning new little tips here and there.
I recently joined a site which all fashion bloggers should become members to
Independent Fashion Bloggers { www.heartifb.com }

In this site there is a ridiculous amount of information I have been missing out on! Stories about the things I have been brainstorming, such as: How to drive more traffic to your blog, how to make money from your blog, blogging 101, all about the in's and out's of social media, fashion week insight, online tools to making your blog better... I mean the list goes on and on.

Taking all of this information and organizing it into my already clustered brain is going to be quite the task. It feels slightly overwhelming, like any internet information is, but it's also incredibly exciting to think that soon enough Chronically Chic will be recognized all over the world. I want to take the next steps to globalizing my blog and my personal name. I have the writing skill, social media skill, support from family and friends and soon I'll have support from readers not only nationwide, but worldwide. The time is now. No more dilly dallying for this girl. It's time to get motivated, writing, researching, expanding and producing an exceptional, fun and interesting blog for all you fashionista's to read and follow! Timeliness is very important in this industry, and I know we all love the feeling of knowing a blog can give us instant gratification. On that note, I will be updating more frequently to share the latest and greatest finds!

I want this to be insightful, inspiring, sassy, beautiful, realistic, eccentric, and most importantly fun! Because of course you, my audience and followers, are the underlying force to my success!

Keep reading, stay chic, and enjoy yourselves lovelies!
xx love, alex

Of course I couldn't leave you without a little inspiration & excitement for the day...

Top Five Summer Shoes {all under $150}!!!!  Espadrilles, Wedges, Platforms, Oh My!!!

Jeffrey Campbell "Bette Fab" 

Garcelle Cutout Wedge

Chinese Laundry "Desert Queen"

DV by Dolce Vita "Toni Strapped Espadrille" 

Jacqueline Studded Platform Heels